Hydrochloric Acid Solution 3952
Flinn Scientific, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May be harmful if swallowed.
- Do not breathe mist, vapors or spray.
- If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician.
- If on skin (or hair): Immediately remove all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions