Phthalic Anhydride (605.00)
Flinn Scientific, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
- May be harmful if swallowed or inhaled.
- Causes skin irritation.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction, allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Avoid breathing dust or fumes.
- If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of water.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice or attention.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions