New Skin® Liquid Bandage
MEDTECH PRODUCTS INC
660 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NJ 10591
dial 911 for emergency response
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause an allergic reaction.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Avoid breathing fume/mist/vapors/spray.
- Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- Wear protective gloves.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- Use explosion - proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/equipment.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Keep cool.
- Wear eye/face protection.
- Specific treatment (see first aid instructions on label/in SDS).
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a poison center or physician.
- Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical or foam for extinction.
- Store in well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Store locked up.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
- 0% of the mixture consists of ingredient(s) of unknown toxicity.
- Harmful to aquatic life.
- Repeated or prolonged skin contact may cause allergic reactions with susceptible persons.
- PROLONGED OR REPEATED CONTACT MAY DRY SKIN AND CAUSE IRRITATION.
- Use of alcoholic beverages may enhance toxic effects.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions