Sikaflex® Self-Leveling Sealant
201 Polito Ave
Lyndhurst , NJ 07071
- Combustible liquid.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- May cause cancer.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces - No smoking.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapoers/spray.
- Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- Wear protective gloves.
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
- In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position of comfortable for breathing.
- If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- In case of fire: Use extinguishing measures that are appropriate to local circumstances and the surrounding environment for extinction.
- Store in a well-ventilated place.
- Keep cool.
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents to an approved waste disposal plant.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions