Talstar® Professional Insecticide (Orkin L-2)
2929 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
1 800 / 424-9300 (CHEMTREC - U.S.A.)
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Harmful if inhaled.
- Suspected of causing cancer.
- Causes damage to organs.
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
- Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
- Store locked up.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
- If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- Call Poison Center or doctor if you feel unwell.
- Rinse mouth.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions