Champion® Compressor Oil
CHAMPION BRANDS, LLC
1001 Golden Drive
Clinton, MO 64093
- Causes mild skin irritation.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- Product will burn, though difficult to ignite.
- This product produces oil sheen on bodies of water.
- Mists of sprays of this product may be harmful if inhaled.
- May be irritating to the eyes.
- Avoid breathing vapors/mist/spray.
- Wear eye protection, protective clothing, protective gloves.
- Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- Avoid release to the environment.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions