Titebond® Interior/Exterior Construction Adhesive
2020 Bruck Street
Columbus, OH 43207
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Suspected of damaging the unborn child if inhaled.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure if inhaled.
- Read label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
- Wear protective gloves.
- Wear eye or face protection.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces - No smoking.
- Use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, lighting and all-material-handling equipment.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not breathe vapor.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Get medical attention if you feel unwell.
- Consult SDS for additional precautions.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions