Aluminum Ammonium Sulfate (35.00)
Flinn Scientifc, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
- Causes skin and serious eye irritation.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Avoid breathing dust or fumes.
- If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. breathing.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice or attention.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice or attention.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Give large quantities of water for dilution.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions