Dyno Batteries - All Models of Dyno Flooded Batteries
Dyno Battery Inc.
4248 â 23rd Avenue W
Seattle, WA 98199-1211
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- May damage fertility or the unborn child if ingested or inhaled.
- May cause cancer if ingested or inhaled.
- Causes damage to organs (blood, central nervous,system,kidneys) through prolonged exposure.
- Explosive: fire, blast or projection hazard.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- May form explosive gas during charging.
- Contact with Sulfuric Acid results in rapid destruction of body tissue (Burns).
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- In event of eye or skin contact, flush with large volumes of water and get medical attention.
- If prolonged inhalation, leave area and get fresh air.
- Do not induce vomiting in the event of ingestion, give milk with egg whites and get medical attention.
- Wear protective gloves/clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Avoid releases to the environment.(using) this product.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions