Crew Tile & Grout Rejuvenator
Sealed Air Diversey Care
8215 Forest Point Blvd
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- Causes burns / serious damage to mouth, throat and stomach.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Wash affected areas thoroughly after handling.
- Wear chemical splash-resistant gloves.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Drink a cupful of milk or water.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing for at least 15 minutes.
- Immediately call a Poison Center (1-800-851-7145) or physician.
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- Dispose of in accordance with all federal, state and local applicable regulations.
- Mix only with water.
- DO NOT MIX WITH ACIDS, TOILET BOWL CLEANER, AMMONIA OR ANT OTHER CHEMICAL. Can react to release hazardous gases.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions