Potassium Thiocyanate (654.00)
Flinn Scientific, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
- Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or in contact with skin.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Avoid breathing dust or fumes.
- Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
- If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
- If on skin: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- Call a POISON CENTER if you feel unwell.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions