Ethyl Alcohol, Denatured (326.00)
Flinn Scientific, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes skin and serious eye irritation.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Causes damage to organs.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Avoid breathing mist, vapors or spray.
- Addition of denaturant makes the product poisonous. Cannot be made nonpoisonous.
- If exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER or physician.
- If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice or attention.
- If on skin (or hair): Immediately remove all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions