DRYLOK® Masonry - Oil Base DRYLOK® Masonry Waterproofer
United Gilsonite Laboratories
1396 Jefferson Ave.
Dunmore, PA 18509
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Suspected of causing cancer.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Flammable liquid and vapor.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
- Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapoers/spray.
- Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces - No smoking.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- Use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, lighting and all-material-handling equipment.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Keep cool.
- If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- Specific treatment (See supplemental first aid instructions (i.e., Section 4 First Aid Measures)).
- If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin water/shower.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- If swallowed: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- DO NOT induce vomiting.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions