Sodium Chloride/Universal Indicator Solution (839.05)
Flinn Scientific, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
- Flammable liquid and vapor.
- May be harmful if swallowed or in contact with skin.
- Causes eye irritation.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking.
- Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
- If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice or attention.
- If on skin (or hair): Immediately remove all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions