3M™ Adhesive Remover [6040, 6041]
3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division
St. Paul, MN 55144-1000
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Causes damage to organs: cardiovascular system.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces - No smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
- Wear protective gloves.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions