Foam Plus™ (20619)
P.O. Box 624
Brenham, TX 77837
- Pressurized container: May burst if heated.
- Causes Severe skin burns and eye damage.
- May be corrosive to metals.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, a nd hot surfaces.
- No smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50C/122F.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Do not breathe mists. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Wear protective gloves and eye protection.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- If on skin (o r hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comf ortable for breathing. Immediately call a poison center or doctor.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing,
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents a nd container in accordance with local, state, and national regulations.
- Keep only in original container.
- Absorb spillage to prevent material damage .
- Store in a corrosive resistant container with a resistant inner liner.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions