Nitrogen Indicating Powder (5703)
LaMotte Company, Inc.
802 Washington Avenue
Chestertown, MD 21620
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Harmful if inhaled.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
- Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell, Rinse mouth.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions