pH Indicator (5132)
LaMotte Company, Inc.
802 Washington Avenue
Chestertown, MD 21620
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause cancer.
- May damage fertility or the unborn child if ingested or inhaled.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not handle until safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
- Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Wear eye protection/ face protection.
- Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- Use explosion - proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/equipment.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions