Pilot® V Board Master Ink Cartridge
Pilot Pen Australia Pty Ltd
39 Enterprise Circuit
Liverpool, NEW SOUTH WALES 2170
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Avoid breathing vapours.
- Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking.
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/equipment.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- In case of fire: Use alcohol resistant foam (preferred) or normal foam for extinction.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed and cool.
- Store locked up.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label before use.
- The product has ototoxic properties due to the presence of Ethanol as a component.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions