Ammonium Nitrate (61.00)
Flinn Scientifc, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
- May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and hot surfaces. No smoking.
- May be harmful if swallowed.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Avoid breathing dust or fumes.
- Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
- If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of water.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice or attention.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions