Sunnyside Lacquer Thinner
225 Carpenter Avenue
Wheeling, IL 60090
- Combustible liquid.
- Harmful if inhaled.
- Causes skin irritation and may cause eye irritation.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Wear protective gloves.
- Wear eye or face protection.
- Keep away from flames and hot surfaces. - No smoking.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid breathing vapor.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- Call Poison Center or doctor if you feel unwell.
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call poison center or physician. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- Take off contaminated clothing.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical attention.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention.
- Store locked up.
- Store in a well-ventilated place.
- Keep cool.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions