Dynarex® Instant Cold Packs (4511, 4512, 4515)
10 Glenshaw Street
Orangeburg, NY 10962
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- May cause allergic skin reaction.
- May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties, if inhaled.
- Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking.
- Keep/Store away from clothing/other combustible materials.
- Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection..
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical or foam for extinction.
- Dispose of contents to an approved waste disposal plant.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions