X-14® Professional Instant Mildew Stain Remover
9715 Businesspark Avenue
San Diego, CA 92131
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Do not breathe mists.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, and face protection.
- IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor.
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local and national regulations.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions