Sodium Hydroxide 73400
Flinn Scientific, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- May be corrosive to metals.
- Do not breathe mist, vapors or spray.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician.
- If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air in a position comfortable for breathing.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
- Immediately remove all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions