Glycerin Solution, 10% - 50% (373.10)
Flinn Scientific, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
- Some people are allergic to glycerin. To these people glycerin may irritate skin and eyes.
- Causes mild skin irritation.
- Causes eye irritation.
- Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
- If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice or attention.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of water.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice or attention.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions