Power Sonic® Sealed Nickel Cadmium Rechargeable Batteries
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- May cause allergic skin reaction.
- Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- Harmful in contact with skin.
- Fatal if inhaled.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause cancer.
- May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
- Store locked up.
- Store in a well ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
- Wash face, hands, and dry exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Wear respiratory protection.
- In case of inadequate ventilation, wear respiratory protection.
- Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- See SDS for other precautionary statements.
Quileute Tribal School Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions